Our Complaints Procedure
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, that way we can put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible; however, sometimes we may not get things right the first time.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled
How and where to complain
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our/product service you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
In person – Unit 1 Ochilview Business Park, Falkirk, FK2 9PJ
In writing – write to us at the address above; please address your letter to the Complaints Manager
By Telephone– 0800 955 65 60
By Email – email@example.com
How long will it take?
We will aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we can’t we will write to you within 5 business days to tell you:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When we will contact you again
We will usually resolve your complaint quickly, but if it is complex it may take longer. We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an
update please call us on the number above and ask to speak to the person dealing with your complaint.
If we cannot reach an agreement with you
If we can’t agree a solution within 8 weeks and your complaint relates to our credit brokerage service we will:
- Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision
- Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final positon
Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage related complaints internally. However if after receiving our final decision letter or 8 weeks have passed you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Services (FOC).
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 023 45 67 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting their website at: www.financial –ombudsman.org.uk